Episode 92 – September 30, 2017
A Consideration of Zoe Quinn’s Memoir. We discuss Crash Override, the new book by the queer person who was the focus at the beginning of GamerGate.
Episode 91 – September 6, 2017
Go On, Bust the Trusts. The rich are getting richer, and getting more obnoxious everyday. They’ve always been disliked. What’s different now? What can we do?
Episode 90 – August 23, 2017
After Charlottesville. We discuss what lessons the right should learn in the aftermath of the melee in Virginia.
Episode 89 – August 16, 2017
Against Matriarchy. Are we now living in a matriarchy? If so, is it good or bad for society? We say, yes, and it’s bad.
Episode 88 – August 8, 2017
Good News, Bad News. First the good news; we talk about the RAISE Act. Then the bad news; big tech is out to kill free speech.
Episode 87 – July 31, 2017
The Costs of Homosex. Trump’s ban on transgendered in the military, citing costs, re-ignited the culture war. In that context we examine the economic and social price of LGBTQ behavior.
Episode 86 – July 22, 2017
Four In Hand. We discuss four topics for approx. 15 min each instead of our usual one topic in an hour: 1) Climate change data – 3m 42s; 2) Arkancide – 16m 50s; 3) Canada’s real estate crash – 30m 9s; 4) Ann Coulter and Delta – 52m 5s
Episode 85 – July 11, 2017
This is CNN. We discuss the controversy surrounding Donald Trump’s wrestling tweet targeting CNN and the network’s terrible response, as well as the wider war against the establishment media.
Episode 84 – July 4, 2017
James Lafond, Notes from Underground. Co-host Kevin Michael Grace speaks with author and blogger James Lafond, “Baltimore’s Violence Guy” about life in a city on the edge of collapse.
Episode 83 – June 21, 2017
Katie McHugh Interview. Kevin Michael Grace speaks with the former Breitbart editor and writer about her time at the publication, what it was like to work with Steve Bannon, and what she is doing now.
Episode 82 – June 2, 2017
We revisit Enoch Powell’s “Rivers of Blood” speech from nearly 50 years ago in light of the Manchester bombing on May 22.
Episode 81 – May 24, 2017
The Face of Evil. We examine the life, methods and legacy of of everybody’s favorite real life super-villain, George Soros; what makes him tick, and what makes him bad.
Episode 80 – May 6, 2017
Taking Back the Town Square. On the importance for Americans to take back their right to free assembly which is being continually menaced by escalating leftist violence.
Episode 79 – April 25, 2017
A Conversation with P. D. Mangan. Co-host Kevin Michael Grace speaks with the health and fitness author about his books and inspiration.
Episode 78 – April 19, 2017
Talking with the Z Blogger. Co-host Kevin Michael Grace speaks to the Baltimore-based writer about why he started blogging, his home city and other things.
Episode 77 – April 11, 2017
Feels Bad, Man. We discuss the cruise missile strike on the air strip in Syria and how this has bummed out a lot of Trump’s supporters like, for instance, 2Kevins.
Episode 76 – April 5, 2017
A Conversation with The Rebbe. Our guest is the Jewish AltRighter who calls himself The Rebbe. He speaks with Kevin Michael Grace about the JQ (Jewish Question), heresy and antisemitism.
Episode 75 – March 30, 2017
A Woman is a Woman. Kevin Michael Grace speaks with radical feminist Tara Prema about the takeover of the University of Victoria’s Women’s Centre by transgender activists.
Episode 74 – March 22, 2017
The Tao of Steve. We talk about the significance of Congressman Steve King’s “somebody else’s babies” tweet and the reaction to it.
Episode 73 – March 13, 2017
A conversation with P. T. Carlo. Co-host Kevin Michael Grace speaks with editor and founder of Thermidor Magazine about New Media and the AltRight, and whether America is a liberal foundation.
Episode 72 – March 5, 2017
How the World Really Works. A consideration of James Burnham’s 1943 book The Machiavellians and how it relates to today’s politics.
Episode 71 -February 24, 2017
We all hate the media. Why has the public’s long-established animosity towards the media turned to hatred? This didn’t start with Trump.
Episode 70 -February 15, 2017
Canada: Kingdom of the Cucks. They allow no dissent against pervasive and destructive cultural Marxism in the Great White North.
Episode 69 -February 2, 2017
Why Is Today’s Pop Music So Bad? Answer: Too many songwriters and producers on each track. Now you know so you can relax and enjoy the show.
Episode 68 – January 25, 2017
It’s Always Dumbest Before The Don. We calculate the strength of the opposition to Trump’s administration based on the inauguration protests and the Women’s March.
Episode 67 – January 9, 2017
AltFight. We discuss the various cracks and fissures appearing in the AltRight as fights break out following Trump’s victory.
Episode 66 – January 1, 2017
2017: Moby Dick or Beached Whale? Using superstar mermaid Lena Dunham as our metaphor for the cultural left, we ponder whether the losers can regroup in the new year and become a formidable force, or remain a beached whale.
Episode 65 – December 21, 2016
Russians Hacked Our Christmas Show. They force us to talk politics, pizzagate and stuff right before the holidays.
Episode 64 – November 23, 2016
Pizzagate. We discuss the allegations made by internet sleuths that there’s a pedophile ring run by influential political players out of a Washington D.C. pizza parlor.
Episode 63 – November 22, 2016
Dennis Dale, Pt. II. Busted In Portland. Our Working Class Hero goes downtown to shoot some video of the protests against Donald Trump’s presidential victory and gets arrested.
Episode 62 – November 22, 2016
Dennis Dale, Pt. I. Working Class Hero. Co-host Kevin Michael Grace talks with Dennis Dale about his background, how he became aware of the AltRight and about race relations in the U.S.
Episode 61 – November 15, 2016
First We Take Manhattan. Subhed: The Gloating Episode. Take a look at our archives and you’ll notice that this podcast has been supporting Trump from its beginning. So we’re going to gloat. But we also want to take a moment to remember and salute Canadian songwriter and poet Leonard Cohen. Coincidentally, on Nov. 8, co-host Kevin Grace tweeted out his choice for a Trump victory song. He chose “First We Take Manhattan” not knowing Cohen had died the day before. Though the news broke on Thursday night, the world didn’t find out until Friday, Nov. 11 that he had passed away the previous Monday.
Episode 60 – November 7, 2016
The Dam Breaks. The final days of the American presidential campaign have been as wild as expected. But Hillary’s long history of misdeeds have come flooding back all at once. The pressure has caused the dam to break and her people can do nothing but tread water.
Episode 59 – October 31, 2016
1. Spilling Beans. We take a look at the Oct. 31 issue of the National Enquirer “Hillary Hitman Tells All” and use it as a springboard to a discussion about the muckraking media nexus between celebrity gossip and political secrets. 2. (1h 2m 3s) Grace & Steel Tech Talk. We explain what’s up with our recording schedule and various problems we’ve had over the last couple of months.
Episode 58 – October 26, 2016
Bonfire of the Vanities. The return of politics becomes obvious to everyone when the third presidential debate turns nasty, as does the Al Smith dinner the next night.
Episode 57 – October 15, 2016
Debate #2, Real vs. Meta. The events surrounding the 2nd presidential debate were as important as the debate itself, just not in the way the MSM told it.
Episode 56 – October 8, 2016
Ricky_Vaughn99, After Twitter. Special guest Ricky_Vaughn99 speaks with Kevin Michael Grace about his recent Twitter ban and the upcoming presidential election.
Episode 55 – September 28, 2016
Trump 10, Clinton 7. We discuss the Sep. 26 presidential debate and rate it on the ten point must system.
Episode 54 – September 22, 2016
The Exhausted Elite. Our one percenters appear to be out of ideas about how to keep society up and running smoothly.
Episode 53 – September 13, 2016
Jay Fivekiller, Conservadad Gone Bad. Co-host Kevin Michael Grace speaks with guest Jay Five (Cinco Jotas) about the various factors that drove him to the deplorable world of sh*t-lordism and trolling. (Note: Mr. Fivekiller speaks through a voice filter, thereby maintaining his eligibility for the Grace & Steel Troll Protection Program.)
Episode 52 – September 6, 2016
AltRight, Out from Under the Rubble. We examine some of the new platforms and definitions of the AltRight in the wake of Hillary Clinton’s promotion of the new movement in Nevada.
Episode 51 – August 30, 2016
Our guest this episode is Bill Marchant of Canada’s nascent AltRight. He speaks to Kevin Michael Grace about the future of the movement in an icy land encased in frosty POZ.
Episode 50 – August 22, 2016
#WheresHillary – We discuss the speculation on the health of the Democratic presidential nominee and the MSM’s vigorous dismissal of it.
Episode 49 – August 12, 2106
A conversation with Jared Taylor – Kevin Michael Grace speaks to the publisher and founder of American Renaissance about the alt-right.
Episode 47 – August 2, 2016
All the Pretty DNC Balloons. We recap and pass judgment on the Democratic National Convention.
Episode 46 – July 24, 2016
The Trump Train Leaves the Station. Looking back on the RNC and forward to the DNC. Our new hour format, explained in the introductory remarks.
Episode 45 – July 17, 2016
1. Cleveland, The Wild Thing. We discuss the symbolism of hosting the Republican convention in the rust belt city.
2. 2nd Half: Cognitive Dissonance Matters. What does BLM movement tell us about the state of American society? (1h 22s)
Episode 44 – July 4, 2016
1. The Brexit Exit Poll Predicts… We examine Lord Ashcroft’s data seeking greater detail on the nationalist/globalist divide
2. 2nd Half: Everyone Loves a Parade. The clash between Toronto Pride Paraders and Black Lives Matter is instructive. (1h 2m 18s)
Episode 43 – June 26, 2016
1. Britain’s Independence Day: Brexit creates a binary division unlike anything we’ve seen before
2. The First Big Blast: An analysis of Donald Trump’s June 22 speech targeting Hillary Clinton (59m 37s)
Episode 42 – June 19, 2016
1. After Orlando: Intersectionality Crack-Up
2. 2nd Half: A Word About Brexit (1h 4m 15s)
3. We lighten up: KMG regales us with punk memories from his journey to London in the summer of ’76 (1h 13m 49s)
Episode 41 – June 12, 2016
1. A conversation with Kevin MacDonald
2. 2nd Half: Bonfire of the Pundits (1h 4m 13s)
Episode 40 – June 6, 2016
1. Adultery, Feminist Style
2. 2nd Half: A conversation with author Candice Malcolm about her new book Losing True North (1h 0m 26s)
3. 2Kevins biz: we discuss the replies to our donor survey (1h 42m 53s)
Episode 39 – May 29, 2016
1. A conversation with Paul Gottfried: Kevin Grace speaks with Prof. Gottfried about his new book Fascism: The Career of a Concept, the alt-right and conservatism
2. Why it’s important for Americans to keep an eye on Canada’s Awesomesauce Prime Minister (1h 5m 10s)
3. KMG’s Blue Jays Update and Twitter Update all rolled into one… OR “How I survived an SJW swarm and turned the tables on all the yukky h8ters” (1h 47m 58s)
Episode 38 – May 22, 2016
1. Welcome Back to the Days of Slavery – a consideration of Hilaire Belloc’s The Servile State
2. 2nd Half: Our guest James Fulford of vdare.com discusses the alt-right with Kevin Michael Grace, as well as things you were not allowed to say not too long ago, Donald Trump and what Obama might do as he leaves the White House. (1h 3m 44s)
Episode 37 – May 14, 2016
Our guest Michael Brendan Dougherty talks with Kevin Grace about:
1. Drugs in Baseball, Sports Ball
2. Will Michael ever get on the Trump Train? (24m 30s)
3. Will Catholic bishops ever put Pope Francis in a sack and toss him in the Tiber? (1h 23m 11s)
Episode 36 – May 8, 2016
1. Something to Crow About – Some crow, others eat crow after Trump becomes the presumptive nominee. And conservatism looks into the abyss.
2. 2nd Half: What Does Black Lives Matter Want? – We try to answer this question after reading Ghettoside by Jill Leovy. (1h 11m 10s)
Episode 35 – May 1, 2016
1. The Turning Point After the Turnpike – Trump’s Foreign Policy Speech
2. 2nd Half: Busted and Broke – Forget the new stadium, fix the damn potholes (56m 35s)
Episode 34 – April 23, 2016
1. New York, New York, From Soup to Nuts
2. Welcoming Heat Street (49m 4s)
3. 2nd Half: Sexism! Again with the Sexism? (52m 14s)
4. KMG Remembers Prince (1h 50m 57s)
Episode 33 – April 16, 2016
1. The Problem of Secretly Sponsored Journalism
2. 2Kevins biz (47m 55s)
3. 2nd Half: The Big Bathroom Break–Does the transgender bathroom issue signal the end of society’s accommodation of the LGBTQ agenda? (54m 55s)
Episode 32 – April 9, 2016
1. After Wisconsin (heading to the New Jersey Turnpike)
2. 2Kevins biz, a recurring donation method for the podcast (51m 49s)
3. 2nd Half: New Work for the Old Lie – Our review of Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble by Dan Lyons (1h 4m 31s)
Episode 31 – April 2, 2016
1. Amanda Calls Him Daddy
2. 2nd Half: Garry Shandling’s Influence on Comedy (1h 1m 6s)
3. The Nostalgia Deficit (1h 32m 24s)
Episode 30 – March 26, 2016
1. After Mormon Tuesday
2. KMG Twitter Update (52m 7s)
3. 2nd Half: EU, A Gathering Storm (56m 10s)
Episode 29 – March 19, 2016
1. The GOPe Game of Thrones, following the third Super Tuesday
2. 2nd half: Sexbots, what’s up with that, eh? (54m 14s)
3. KMG Twitter Update (1h 49m 23s)
Episode 28 – March 10, 2016
1. The GOPe and the Ides of March
2. Grace’s Twitter Update: Shadowban undone? (38m 11s)
3. 2nd Half: Analog Memories: Recalling the heyday of the cassette tape (53m 22s)
Episode 27 – March 3, 2016
1. Good-bye, Ruby… I mean Super Tuesday
2. 2nd half: Hate Crime CSI–Why is there so little skepticism about hate crimes in Canada? (58m 15s)
3. “Harassed off Twitter” The Ballad of Scaatchi Koul (1h 45m 15s)
Episode 26 – February 22, 2016
1. (South) Carolina in my mind
2. Who’s Soros Now? (14m 11s)
3. 2nd half: I have a dream, and it’s not O.J. Simpson (1h 49s)
4. KMGVictoria twitter update (1h 57m 13s)
Episode 25 – February 10, 2016
1. A review of the New Hampshire primaries
2. Kevin Michael Grace’s remembrance of his 1980 journey to New Hampshire to volunteer for the Ronald Reagan primary campaign. (43m 2s)
3. 2nd Half: The trial of Jian Ghomeshi (1h 2m 17s)
Episode 24 – February 2, 2016
1. Our guest this week is journalist Michael Brendan Dougherty. He speaks with Kevin Michael Grace about the Iowa caucuses.
2. In the second half of the show, our guest Michael Brendan Dougherty speaks to Kevin Grace about the New Hampshire primary, and Samuel Francis. (50m 39s)
3. The show ends with plug from Dougherty for his pro baseball newsletter The Slurve.
Episode 23 – January 25, 2016
Episode 22 – January 18, 2016
1. Skip ahead to play the Trump Card. We presume that Donald Trump has won the Republican presidential nomination
2. Rewrite and Amplify: The sorry state of contemporary journalism (50m 19s)
Episode 21 – January 11, 2016
1. A back-of-the-envelope National Conservative platform
2. 2nd Half: David Bowie RIP–A important influence on Kevin Michael Grace is discussed (56m 12s)
Episode 20 – January 4, 2016
1. Whitey is doomed, doomed, I tells ya!: We examine a Fareed Zakaria column in which the plagiarist claims it’s all over for the white working class in America.
2. Gloom and doom, Part II: We discuss James Kunstler’s predictions for 2016. And btw, have a happy new year. (51m 25s)
Episode 19 – December 28, 2015
1. Britain’s got no class
2. Conservativism is a busted flush (57m 25s)
Episode 18 – December 21, 2015
1. No politics this episode. We sit around the fire and have an informal chat about the Christmas movies we love, the ones we don’t, and a bunch of Christmas movies we’ve never heard of.
2. A peek behind the curtain of 2Kevins with Grace & Steel. Your hosts talk a little about themselves, a lot about booze, and get a visit from the Ghost of Office Christmas Parties Past.
Episode 17 – December 14, 2015
1. Francis, the last Catholic pope?
2. Ma valise mal à l’aise – Bartley and Gayle Part 2 (52m 0s)
3. A Year of Cinema: Week 14 – Repo Man (1h 3m 5s)
4. We’re all immigration reformers now (1h 16m 28s)
Episode 16 – December 7, 2015
1. San Bernardino – Will things be different this time?
2. Ma valise mal à l’aise – 4 – Bartley and Gayle (48m 32s)
3. The Death of Scott Weiland – Drugs and the entertainment industry (58m 58s)
Episode 15 – November 30, 2015
1. A short discussion about Eskimos and Edmonton
2. The first 2Kevins fundraiser; donate if you can. (5m 32s)
3. The Female Rage Machine – why is the swarm mostly women? (8m 56s)
4. Maurice Strong, a remembrance by Kevin Steel (48m 48s)
5. A Year in Cinema by Kevin Michael Grace: Week 13 – Akira Kurosawa’s 1952 film Ikiru (1h 0m 22s)
6. Does Scale lead to mayhem and murder? (1h 11m 54s)
Episode 14 – November 23, 2015
1. Crashmas: Signs of a bad economy heading into the holiday season
2. Ma valise mal à l’aise (My Uncomfortable Suitcase) Installment 3 (45m 27)
3. America, Land of Second Chances: Pt. 1 – Hillary Clinton (57m 41s)
4. America, Land of Second Chances: Pt. 2 – Rachel Marsden (1h 26m 47s)
Episode 13 – November 16, 2015
1. Paris: Empty Words and Empty Gestures
2. Ma Valise mal à l’aise – Installment 2 (51m 44s)
3. A Year of Cinema – Week 12 – Seconds dir. by John Frankenheimer (1h 1m 45s)
4. Mizzou and Yale: 1968 Redux (1h 12m 55s)
Episode 12 – November 9, 2015
1. Donald Trump vs. The Shitlibs
2. Sia, A Star For Our Time (32m 26s)
3. Ma valise mal à l’aise – a new essay feature by Kevin Steel (45m 14s)
4. A Year of Cinema, Week 11 – After Hours by Martin Scorsese (55m 24s)
5. James Bond vs. Star Wars – Archetypes, Myths and Religions (1h 4m 34s)
Episode 11 – November 2, 2015
1. Special guest Ryan Landry, writer of the 28Sherman blog, speaks with co-host Kevin Michael Grace about:
–The new Samizdat – the Social Justice Warrior-inspired terror compelling the new generation of bloggers to disguise their identities
–The culture of conformity threatening to suffocate the Western world
–The insurgent presidential candidacy of “Smug Pepe,” AKA Donald Trump
2. A Year of Cinema, My 52 Favorite Films: Week 10, Bob le Flambeur
3. A lighthearted discussion about soccer, why Grace hates it, and how it has influenced Steel’s life
Episode 10 – October 26, 2015
1. A discussion of Michel Houllebecq’s novel Submission, now translated into English
2. A Year of Cinema, Week 9 – The Day of the Jackal
3. Medicated Maggie – The former wild child Margaret Trudeau, mother of Canada’s new PM is an advocate for de-stygmatizing mental illness.
4. Blue Jays Update
Episode 9 – October 19, 2015
1. Why we changed the name of the podcast. (Spoiler: Because Sailer said this name was better and he’s right.)
2. Interview with Steve Sailer, Part 2 – Kevin Michael Grace speaks with alt-right columnist and blogger Steve Sailer.
3. A Year in Cinema: My 52 Favorite Films – KMG reviews Gillo Pontecorvo’s 1966 The Battle of Algiers
4. College is a lifestyle choice, not an education
5. Blue Jays Update
Episode 8 – October 12, 2015
1. Interview with Steve Sailer, Part 1 – Kevin Michael Grace speaks with alt-right columnist and blogger Steve Sailer. Here Steve discusses:
a) his theory of affordable family formation
b) how his pursuit of the truth made him disreputable to the establishment
c) how political correctness is making us stupid
2. A Year in Cinema: My 52 Favorite Films – This week KMG reviews The Taking of Pelham One Two Three
3. FUTR Book Club – we recommend that you pretend to have read the newly released blockbuster novel City on Fire by Garth Risk Hallberg
4. Blue Jays Update
Episode 7 – October 5, 2015
1. And the Narrow and the Shriveled Shall Lead Us
2. The Unburstable Bubble – Vancouver’s Gangsta Real Estate
3. My Favorite Movies – Senna
4. Quick Hits
–Ballad of Jack: The Ripper was a songwriter?
–Kenney vs. Neshi: Low T Slapfight
5. Blue Jays Update – Bye Bye Buehrle
6. Every Woman’s Right to Selfie Without Censure
Episode 6 – September 28, 2015
1. Architecture: Threat or Menace?
2. My Favorite Movies – Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters
3. Rape Rape Everywhere
4. Quick Hits
–Sublime Headlines at the Daily Mail
–A Matter of Scale – In Business for 500 Years
–Facebook Bullying – Now Fully Adjudicated
–Honorable Mensch-ens – Louise Mensch Tweets and Trips
–Azealia Banks Goes Ballistic
–Grieving Public Relations – The Aurora Bus Crash
5. Blue Jays Update – The Long Ball
Episode 5 – September 21, 2015
1. Personal Karma’s Gonna Get You (off the hook)
2. iCarlton – Carly Fiorina’s Boomlet
3. Civility and the Overton Window Shift
4. My Favorite Movies – Sunrise by F. W. Murnau
5. Clock Boy – Another Narrative Collapse
6. Jason Kenney – Pizza Politickin’
7. Blue Jays Update
Episode 4 – September 14, 2015
1. Come the (Counter-)Revolution – Twitter Trolls, #NRORevolt, Gamergate, plus Vox Day’s new book SJW’s Always Lie
2. My Favorite Movies, by Kevin Michael Grace, this week: Ealing Studios’ Dead of Night
3. Blame KMG – Kevin Michael Grace, a footnote to Stephen Harper
4. Drowned Syrian Toddler Update – the narrative falls apart
5. An Apology to the Irish
6. Blue Jays Update
Episode 3 – September 7, 2015
1. The Migrant Invasion of Europe – Competitive Compassion
2. Canada and Drowned Syrian Toddlers
3. My Favourite Movies by Kevin Michael Grace, Au hasard Balthazar
4. The Video Music Awards – Kanye, Can and Copyright
5. Celebrity Gossip Extreme – Hollywood Babylon
6. Blue Jays Update – Quantifying Team Chemistry
Episode 2 – August 31, 2015
1. Why the show is named From Under the Rubble.
2. Donald Trump and the Modern Conservative Movement
3. Vester Lee Flanagan and the call for a race war
4. Chris Hyndman update.
5. Our new feature, My Favourite Movies, by Kevin Michael Grace, The ‘Burbs
6. The Canadian Election: In the thick of boredom
7. Blue Jays update, and the Cosmic Slop Theory of Baseball
Episode 1 – August 24, 2015
1. The death of Chris Hyndman
2. Donald Trump and ‘are freedumbs’
3. Gold, on the comeback trail or nostalgia tour?
4. Spite in advertising
5. Kevin Grace likes the Blue Jays
(here be dragons)